Lily's Kitchen Lovely Lamb Casserole 85g
Lily's Kitchen Lovely Lamb Casserole for Cats
Inspired by real home cooking, Lily’s Kitchen Lovely Lamb Casserole is a beautifully simple yet sumptuous dish for your adoring cat. This nutritionally complete recipe is made with wholesome ingredients and packed with the good stuff - meat and offal that your cat thrives on. With 65% freshly prepared lamb, chicken and pork, the variety of tastes will keep your cat coming back for more and they’ll love the rustic, chunky pâté texture.
As cats haven’t evolved to eat grains, this recipe is completely grain free. It leaves more room for meat and offal, which is full of vital nutrients like taurine to keep your cat healthy, and taste to keep your cat happy.
- Full of 65% meaty greatness (the freshly prepared meat and offal that cats thrive on)
- The rest is a perfect balance of moisture for hydration with vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Complete and balanced nutrition including essential taurine, vital for your cat’s health
- All natural and grain free recipe
- No meat meal, bone meal or animal derivatives, ever
- By serving up this dish, you’re looking after your cat’s world, too. We use sustainably sourced ingredients, no animal derivatives and the tray is completely recyclable.
Analytical constitutes per 100g
Crude Protein 10%
Crude Oil & Fats 5.5%
Crude Ash 2.2%,
Crude Fibres 0.3%
Nutritional additives per kg
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin D 100 IU.
Trace Elements (per kg): Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids
Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 2mg
Manganous Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 1.6mg
Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.78mg.
Technological Additives (per kg): Carrageenan 5.3mg.
At Lily’s Kitchen, we believe that the majority of a cat’s diet should be made up of meaty wet food, because cats gets the most of their water intake through their food. Our wet food is perfect to serve for each meal and our dry food is wonderful for all day grazing or to add some crunch to mealtimes.
Our new tray sizes are just right for a single serving. The amount your cat needs to eat in a day depends on things like age, breed, neutered status and how active your cat is. You’ll find feeding guidelines on the back of every pack. They can be used as a general guide, together with a good sense and experience. For overweight cats, speak to your vet about a weight loss program using our food.