Apply FRONTLINE Spot On monthly for continuous flea and tick protection.
- Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 2 months
- Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
- Dogs and puppies must be at least eight weeks old and 2kg
- It can be used on pregnant and lactating bitches
How to apply frontline:
Hold the pipette upright facing away from you and tap the neck to ensure the contents are in the main body of the pipette. Snap off the tip along the scored line.
Part your pet's coat between the shoulder blades until you can see their skin.
The place the tip of the pipette on the skin in front of the shoulder blades, where indicated, and squeeze the pipette gently to empty the contents.
Apply in two spots : one at the base of the skull and the second 2-3 cms further back.
Important to know:
- FRONTLINE Spot On causes fleas to become hyperactive and therefore more visible before dying.
- You can handle your pet as soon as the application site is dry.
- Your pet can swim or be bathed from 2 days after application.
- For full instructions on the use of FRONTLINE Spot On, please read the product packaging before use.
** Puppies must be at least eight weeks of age before they can be treated with FRONTLINE Spot On . If selecting a pack size for your growing puppy, always make the selection according to their current weight. Always read the instructions on the pack carefully.
Weighing your pet - handy tips
- If you can lift your dog without injuring yourself, then first weigh yourself on your bathroom scales, then tare (set to zero) the scales and stand on the scales holding your dog to work out dog weight; or weigh yourself holding your dog and subtract your own weight.
- Most vet practices and some pet shops have weigh scales and many will weigh your pet free of charge.