Hilife Complete Moist Mince Dog Lamb & Chicken With Tomato & Veg 1.5kg
HiLife FEED ME! is a range of nutritious, delicious recipes that your canine companion can really enjoy. That's why our recipes include meat, vegetables and a balance of other proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids and vitamins. The result is a soft, moist and meaty dinner that's great-tasting, nutritionally balanced and avoids a lot of the dinner-time mess often associated with other types of food.
- High quality meat protein aids growth and muscle development
- Fibre from vegetables helps promote an efficient digestive process
- Carbohydrates from wheat provide energy for a full and healthy life
- Essential amino acids for muscles, enzymes and vital body processes
- Antioxidant Vitamin E helps support the body's natural defences
- Natural essential fatty acids encourage a soft and glossy coat
- Vitamin A is added for healthy skin, eyes and vision
- Vitamin D3 assists the uptake of vital minerals
- Contains NO artificial colours or flavours
- Calcium for strong teeth and healthy bones
This is a complete petfood for adult dogs.
Product of the UK.
HiLife is ready-to-serve straight from the bag, there's nothing else to add - just ensure your dog has access to plenty of fresh drinking water. Individual dogs' requirements vary according to age, size, and level of activity. As a guide, feed an average medium sized dog 300g per day in 1 or 2 meals.
| Size of Dog|| Daily Requirement|
| Toy (up to 5kg)|
| Small (5-12kg)|
| Medium (12-25kg)|
| Large (25-45kg)|
| Giant (Over 45kg)|
To add variety to your dogs' diet, feed a selection of products from the HiLife range but remember to reduce the amount of FEED ME! that they eat and to monitor total food intake. This products is suitable for lactating bitches who should be fed on demand and could eat up to 4 times their normal intake. If your dog is not used to this type of food, introduce into its diet gradually over 5-7 days.
Meat Meals (17%, including lamb), Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Bran. Soybean Meal (produced from genetically modified soya), Sugar, Chicken (4%), Poultry Fat, Minerals, Salt, Meat Stock, Tomato Powder (1.0%), Dried Vegetables (1.0%), Sunflower Oil
Additives: Nutritional Additives:
Vitamin A 10,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1,500 iu/kg, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, Zinc Oxide 89 mg/kg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 35 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Monohydrate 1.4 mg/kg, Antioxidants. Preservatives.
Protein 21.0%, Fat Content 7.0%, Crude Fibres 3.0%, Inorganic Matter 9%, Moisture 21%, Calcium 1.6%